• Three_Steve
  • 07-09-2016

Switching to eBilling

by 3 Staff on ‎07-09-2016 12:01 PM - last edited on ‎29-11-2016 10:49 AM by 3 Community Manager (756 Views)

3MadeEasy Paperless.png

With paperless billing or eBilling, everything is online so you won’t get any bills through the post. This will help reduce paper clutter, provide an easier way to organise your bills and save some trees in the process, so you’ll be doing your bit for the planet too!

What is eBilling.png

eBilling is an electronic version of your bill which you can access online from any device connected to the internet. With eBilling you will no longer receive your bill through the post.

Time saver.png

Switching to eBilling saves time, there’s no question about it. Using the electronic version of your bill you can easily view your monthly invoices as soon as they’re generated - no more waiting for the postman! We’ll send you a quick text message when your eBill is available and you can log into My3 24/7 to view your eBill on any internet device.

Organise.pngWith eBilling you’ll no longer need to sort through lengthy paperwork to find the information you want. You can simply open your eBill PDF (electronic format) and check your full billing details on your smartphone, tablet or PC. You can even search by keyword if there’s something particular you’re looking for on your eBill (e.g. a date or phone number) You can also say goodbye to costly and time consuming paper-shredding!

Safer.png

All your eBills are stored safely behind password protected encryption so they’re never lost in the mail and you never need to worry about misplacing a bill or a bill getting lost in the post because they're available online anytime. The My3 web page uses advanced https encryption that guarantee you complete security.

E Friendly.png

Last, but certainly not least, eBilling is better for the environment. It's simple! When there is less paper, there is less paper waste and lower greenhouse gas emissions, so changing to eBilling can help reduce your carbon footprint.

Switch.png

Switching to eBilling is quick and simple! You can opt in for paperless eBilling using My3 online or on your mobile My3 app. If you would prefer you can always call us on 1913 to make the switch.

If you have any questions, visit our Forum and ask the Three Community who are always on hand to help.

Copy of #3MadeEasy.jpg

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean