• Three_Sheena
  • 12-11-2015

Issues logging into My3

by 3 Community Manager ‎12-11-2015 10:37 AM - edited ‎10-10-2017 09:20 AM (7,818 Views)

We have listened to our customers, and we know that some of you are having issues logging into My3, either on your PC, on your phone, or using the app. And we want to fix that, but we’ll need your help.

If you are having any trouble accessing My3 please read on.

My3 on a PC:

If you’re having difficulty using My3 on your PC, first try another browser or clear your cookies and cache. To do this press CTRL, SHIFT and DEL on your keyboard.

Logging in here - https://login.three.ie/ - your mobile number is the username and the password is something you would have chosen yourself.

If you have forgotten your password, you’ll need to enter your mobile number and the last 6 digits of your SIM here - https://my3account.three.ie/Forgotten_password

My3 on a phone:

On an iPhone go to Settings – Safari – Clear cookies & data. For other browsers on an iPhone check out this handy article - http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache-on-an-iPhone

On Android open your browser and go to the Settings within the browser. Clear Browsing Data or Clear Cookies and Cache would be in the Privacy section normally, but this can differ from phone to phone. If you can’t find the option, post below with your phone model and browser and we’ll help you.

On Windows open Internet Explorer, tap More and then Settings. Tap Delete History to clear your browser history, cookies and passwords, and temporary Internet files from your phone.

My3 App:

You should be logged in automatically if you’re using the app. If you get an error, make sure that WiFi is off and check for any app updates. This guide on the Community will give more steps for how to troubleshoot - http://forum.three.ie/t5/Anything-Else/The-My3-App/m-p/875

Still not working?

Hopefully the above has helped, and if it did please let us know what issue you were having, and which step fixed it for you.

If you’re still having trouble, post below with the answers to these questions:

• The URL or web address that you’re having the issues on?
  • Which browser and operating system are you using?
  • Did you get an error message? If so, what was the error?
  • If not, what happened?

Looking forward to hearing your comments and feedback on this, don’t be shy!

Sheena,

Three Community Manager

Comments
by 3 Moderator
on ‎01-02-2017 09:06 AM

Hi Jackie9,  what error do you get when you try to login? 

by Jackie9
on ‎01-02-2017 10:26 AM

I get "Your account has been locked. Please contact Customer Care"

by 3 Moderator
on ‎01-02-2017 10:44 AM

Can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth, please? I'll check this out. 

by 3 Moderator
‎01-02-2017 12:01 PM - edited ‎01-02-2017 12:07 PM

@Jackie9 I removed your post as all of your personal information was posted publicly. Can you send this in a PM instead please, to protect your own privacy? Smiley Wink Rachel 

by Jackie9
on ‎01-02-2017 12:52 PM
Is this PM ?
I'm not sure where to find your address.
by Jackie9
on ‎01-02-2017 12:54 PM

Thanks Rachel.

I don't know where to find your PM address.

Jackie

by 3 Moderator
on ‎01-02-2017 01:08 PM

I'll send you a private message and you can send your details to that message 👍

by Jackie9
on ‎01-02-2017 01:09 PM

Thanks Mairead.

Jackie

by jamesNOThappyATall
on ‎21-02-2017 08:11 PM

No i cant log on to any of my 3 different accounts with three.ie  i have had endless problems for 12mnths login on, sometimes 1 or 2 accounts do other times none do.  I cant keep track of my data usage so i dont go over limits etc. i cant view or download any bills, i cant see what addons i have... basically i cant manage my account or see why you are charging me what you are chaging me, all i see is i pay you alot of money 3 times a month, how do i know its right - i dont.  Seriously NOT happy, so much so i told your online chat today that im moving tomorrow if they dont get it sorted, and they waffled on about sending in a screenshot that i have already done 5 times in last 3mnths and still you dont get back to me.  AND its a repeat of 6mnths ago when i must have spent 15+hrs conversing and sending in screenshots for you to help you get your system straight, well i go on finaly then for about 3mnths and now its all gone again.  Quite frankly i dont know how you get away with charging people if you cant show what your charging for.  Your system does NOT work, i was told by your staff on the chat that it works best on Safari browser and that Chrome doesnt work and firefox doesnt work either, now just go look at how many people use safari compared to the others, its 2017... get with it three.ie  BTW it doesnt work for me on any of those 3 browsers. -  utterly utterly useless service.  if the issue lasted a month it woudl be bad but ive had this nonsense for 12- 16mnths, hence moving tomorrow if not sorted.

by
on ‎23-02-2017 10:43 AM
Same issue here James.........Sent snapshots and was promised they would have an answer in 48hrs......................that was last week
Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean