Issues logging into My3

by Community Manager ‎12-11-2015 10:37 AM - edited ‎29-05-2017 04:49 PM (5,866 Views)

We have listened to our customers, and we know that some of you are having issues logging into My3, either on your PC, on your phone, or using the app. And we want to fix that, but we’ll need your help.

If you are having any trouble accessing My3 please read on.

My3 on a PC:

If you’re having difficulty using My3 on your PC, first try another browser or clear your cookies and cache. To do this press CTRL, SHIFT and DEL on your keyboard.

Logging in here - https://login.three.ie/ - your mobile number is the username and the password is something you would have chosen yourself.

If you have forgotten your password, you’ll need to enter your mobile number and the last 6 digits of your SIM here - https://my3account.three.ie/Forgotten_password

My3 on a phone:

On an iPhone go to Settings – Safari – Clear cookies & data. For other browsers on an iPhone check out this handy article - http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache-on-an-iPhone

On Android open your browser and go to the Settings within the browser. Clear Browsing Data or Clear Cookies and Cache would be in the Privacy section normally, but this can differ from phone to phone. If you can’t find the option, post below with your phone model and browser and we’ll help you.

On Windows open Internet Explorer, tap More and then Settings. Tap Delete History to clear your browser history, cookies and passwords, and temporary Internet files from your phone.

My3 App:

You should be logged in automatically if you’re using the app. If you get an error, make sure that WiFi is off and check for any app updates. This guide on the Community will give more steps for how to troubleshoot - http://forum.three.ie/t5/Anything-Else/The-My3-App/m-p/875

Still not working?

Hopefully the above has helped, and if it did please let us know what issue you were having, and which step fixed it for you.

If you’re still having trouble, post below with the answers to these questions:

• The URL or web address that you’re having the issues on?
  • Which browser and operating system are you using?
  • Did you get an error message? If so, what was the error?
  • If not, what happened?

Looking forward to hearing your comments and feedback on this, don’t be shy!

Sheena,

Three Community Manager

Comments
by Community Manager
on ‎24-11-2015 10:40 AM
Hi everyone! Just checking if anyone has any feedback or comments they'd like to give us for issues logging into My3?

Any and all feedback is welcome Smiley Happy
by MrPotatoHead
on ‎21-12-2015 09:37 AM

Hi,

I can't login to my3 via website or app? I tried clearing caches as outlined.

by
on ‎22-12-2015 10:36 AM

Hi MrPotatoHead,

Have you tried resetting your password? You can do this by using the forgot my password link on our website.

by Steve
on ‎05-01-2016 11:38 PM

I have tried all advice and contacted you several times through the chat service but still cannot log in to my3 to read my bill. 

I have been constantly told"our tecnicians are working on the problem" but still no joy.

Please send me a bill via email, or post. As I am entitled to view my bill prior to payment, I will not allow payements to be made until I see a bill, in any form you wish.

by
on ‎06-01-2016 10:44 AM

Hi Steve, can you send us on a PM with your number, address and date of birth and I'll get this sorted for you now?

by Legend
on ‎06-01-2016 01:48 PM

What issue are you having?

I was having issues logging in with chrome but none in firefox.

It turns out that the password that was being saved in chrome was wrong,so I deleted all my three passwords from chrome and was able to login in.

by kas
on ‎23-03-2016 03:52 PM

Hi there!

I've forgotten my password, I have a mini sim and don't have 6 digits on it to reset my password, can I get a link sent to my email or something?

Thanks

Kassie

by Moderator
on ‎24-03-2016 04:17 PM

Hi Kas, thanks for getting in touch. Can you PM me your details so I can check this out for you? I just need your mobile number, and your full name, address and date of birth. Bob

by kas
on ‎28-03-2016 10:52 AM
Cool will do! Thanks
by Jamesm
on ‎01-04-2016 11:47 PM
Can't access my 3 account due to wrong pin being saved on Crome and forgotten my memorable place .