Issues logging into My3

by Community Manager ‎12-11-2015 10:37 AM - edited ‎29-05-2017 04:49 PM (6,801 Views)

We have listened to our customers, and we know that some of you are having issues logging into My3, either on your PC, on your phone, or using the app. And we want to fix that, but we’ll need your help.

If you are having any trouble accessing My3 please read on.

My3 on a PC:

If you’re having difficulty using My3 on your PC, first try another browser or clear your cookies and cache. To do this press CTRL, SHIFT and DEL on your keyboard.

Logging in here - https://login.three.ie/ - your mobile number is the username and the password is something you would have chosen yourself.

If you have forgotten your password, you’ll need to enter your mobile number and the last 6 digits of your SIM here - https://my3account.three.ie/Forgotten_password

My3 on a phone:

On an iPhone go to Settings – Safari – Clear cookies & data. For other browsers on an iPhone check out this handy article - http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache-on-an-iPhone

On Android open your browser and go to the Settings within the browser. Clear Browsing Data or Clear Cookies and Cache would be in the Privacy section normally, but this can differ from phone to phone. If you can’t find the option, post below with your phone model and browser and we’ll help you.

On Windows open Internet Explorer, tap More and then Settings. Tap Delete History to clear your browser history, cookies and passwords, and temporary Internet files from your phone.

My3 App:

You should be logged in automatically if you’re using the app. If you get an error, make sure that WiFi is off and check for any app updates. This guide on the Community will give more steps for how to troubleshoot - http://forum.three.ie/t5/Anything-Else/The-My3-App/m-p/875

Still not working?

Hopefully the above has helped, and if it did please let us know what issue you were having, and which step fixed it for you.

If you’re still having trouble, post below with the answers to these questions:

• The URL or web address that you’re having the issues on?
  • Which browser and operating system are you using?
  • Did you get an error message? If so, what was the error?
  • If not, what happened?

Looking forward to hearing your comments and feedback on this, don’t be shy!

Sheena,

Three Community Manager

Comments
by Moderator
on ‎01-04-2017 12:33 PM

Are you able to access your My3 account via the website from a browser on your phone? 

by
on ‎01-04-2017 12:36 PM
Yes I can
by Moderator
on ‎01-04-2017 01:01 PM

Good to hear this @conorcaseyc. Have you un-installed and r-installed the My3 app on your phone?

by
on ‎01-04-2017 11:22 PM
I have already tried this
by Moderator
on ‎02-04-2017 11:52 AM

What browser are you using?

by
on ‎02-04-2017 12:06 PM
The my3 app is not working and I use the Safari Browser on iOS
by Moderator
on ‎03-04-2017 01:23 PM

Hi conorcaseyc, can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth, please? I'd like to get this checked out. 

by Username9172
on ‎19-04-2017 10:36 AM

Since I joined three in October I am unable to log into My3 account to see my bills or usage online. I have registered and when I put in my details I get a screen with no information. I have tried this on different computers and different browsers. 

Can you please provide me access to my bill and this area in My3.

Thanks

by
on ‎19-04-2017 10:44 AM

This Service IS AGAIN UNAVAILABLE.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH KEEPING THE MY3 Logon Function operating. IT IS basic website maintenance which can be carrried out by a 4 year old.

Dont go giving us the crap that its our browsers or computers AGAIN. We all know that it IS NOT

by Moderator
on ‎20-04-2017 11:10 AM

Hey @FiKearney 👋 Can you send a private message with your mobile number, name, address and date of birth? I'll certainly check this out for you 👍 Mairéad

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean