How To: Use Webtext on Three.ie

by Moderator ‎06-04-2017 03:32 PM - edited ‎06-04-2017 03:38 PM (1,063 Views)

Webtext on three.ie.png

If you ever run out of credit or texts but really need to get in touch with someone, fear not! Three offer all of our customers the chance to use our free webtext service. Once you’ve registered for webtext, you can use up to 333 free texts each month to send to any Irish or international mobile. You can also group contacts, perfect for communicating with a large group of friends, your local football team or yoga class.

Here’s how to get started:

Registering

Registering for webtext is easy – just visit our registration page and type in your phone number. You’ll then receive a text message with your 6 digit PIN, which you can use to log in. Then you’re good to go!

You’ll then have 333 free webtexts on your account for a month. Once the month is up, your message amount will renew.  

Using your webtexts

You can log onto https://webtexts.three.ie at any time to use your webtexts. Once you log in, you can either send a message instantly or schedule a message for later.

Once you’ve sent your message, a bar will appear at the top of the page to let you know it’s been sent. Replies will be sent to your phone.

Adding contacts

There are two ways to add contacts to your account.

• When writing a message and writing in the number to send it to, you’ll be given an option to add that number to your contacts.
  • Click the ‘Contacts’ tab and add your contacts there. You can also add groups as contacts, just click ‘Groups’ and ‘Add new group’.

Help – I can’t access my account

If you forget your PIN to log in, you can request that the PIN is sent to your phone by clicking ‘Resend PIN’.

If you’ve been locked out of your account or can’t access your webtexts for any other reason, get in touch by PM’ing a mod or using our webchat.

Comments
by
on ‎05-06-2017 06:34 PM
I can't turn off the adult filter im 35 for god sakes
by Staff
on ‎06-06-2017 09:33 AM

@Areteo, can you PM your number, address and DOB with a copy of your ID so I can remove this for you now 👍

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean