How To: Choose a New Phone

by Moderator ‎16-01-2017 02:04 PM - edited ‎08-03-2017 03:39 PM (273 Views)

how to choose a new phone.png

What kind of phone do I need?

So you want a new phone, but not sure what handset you want or how to go about it? We’ve created a handy guide to finding the right phone for you.

This is where you ask yourself:

• Do I want internet access?
  • Do I need a good camera?
  • Do I use social media?
  • Do I want to use apps, such as games, maps and organisers?

If you answered yes to any or all of the above, then you’re looking for a smartphone.

Here at Three we offer a wide range of smartphones on our online shop, both pre-pay (Pay as You Go) handsets and bill pay phones.

We recommend checking our online shop regularly, as we often offer exclusive online-only deals for customers.

Alternatively, if you only use your phone for calls and texts, an easy-to-use phone such as the Alcatel One Touch or the Doro PhoneEasy 631 might be the one for you.

For information on shopping online and tracking online orders, see here.

Upgrading

If you’re a current Three customer and wish to upgrade your phone, check out How To: Upgrade your Phone for information on checking your upgrade eligibility.

You can also visit our upgrade shop.

Go to a Three store

If you’d prefer to pick up a new phone at a Three store, you can find your nearest store using our Store Locator.

Support

Once you’ve received your brand new handset, take a look at our New Phone Cheat Sheet, which provides information on all the most common phone queries.

You can also contact our helpful web chat team, or PM one of our community mods.

Have a question about a handset? Ask it on our Community.